Kevin Trinh
"Every child is and artist...the problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up”::Pablo Picasso.

Designer Profile: CharKE Inc.

Interview snapshot

I was interviewed by 3D wold Magazine in 2006 marking one of our highlight milestones in CharKE Inc.

Back in 2005 I formed a partnership with Charlie Fishwater in the clothing label CharKE Inc.

CharKE inc. is a clothing label that reaches into the street-wear genre. At one point we had a group of talented people like John Liu, a sculptor and artist who worked on many movies including Narnia, the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005), Superman Returns (2006), Davie Mac and Tom Tomeski a designer who happened to be the double for Superman in the same movie working together.

But overtime people got distracted and the motivation soon dried up. They all headed into different directions including me.

For the time being, I have passed CharKE inc. to Charlie which has freed up my time allowing me to focus on my postgrad. and freelance work with Crossconcept.

Visit website here.