Kevin Trinh
"Every child is and artist...the problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up”::Pablo Picasso.

Leica Macro-Elmar-R 60mm f/2.8

I have just purchased a Leica 60mm Macro Lens which is due to arrive in 14 days.
This is one of those lenses that goes back to the 70’s when kitchen porcelain sinks were the new trend and the start of the electronic and digital revolution (i.e. Calculators and televisions). Auto focus never existed back then which means it doesn’t exist on the one I have. Using this lens goes back to ‘old school’ photography where everything has to be set manually: aperture, focus and ISO. So setting the correct metering and determining the correct exposure can be tricky. I have been reading nothing but good reviews, so I had to get one just for the optics.
I'll be using this lens on the new baby that's due out soon.