Kevin Trinh
"Every child is and artist...the problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up”::Pablo Picasso.

MOVE

It has been a long time since I have updated my portfolio. It’s seems like my average blog is every 3 months. I must admit, I’m pretty inattentive with this online socializing business.

I have been engaged with a few ongoing projects including a website for a dentist and catalogue work for Bellevarde, a renowned construction company in Australia. In my full time job, ADSHEL, the launch of MOVE (Measurement of Outdoor Visibility and Exposure) has finally given outdoor media buyer’s measurable data, enabling them to monitor how effective their purchased media space is performing. With Adshel’s nationwide coverage, this makes them one of the leaders in the visibility index of outdoor advertising. There has been a lot of product development happening, and a large number of ‘create’ briefs.

Here is a couple:

Nestle Aero Bubble Machine:

Percy Jackson Blutooth

Trading Post Sound interactivity