Kevin Trinh
"Every child is and artist...the problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up”::Pablo Picasso.

Updated website

I love breaking things down and trying new things. You can’t know if there are better ways of doing things unless you’re willing to try different things. It was tempting for me to redesign my website, but ended up modifying the colour scheme and redesigning my blog instead. I decided to spend a bit more time on blogger as I have learnt that it is one of the quickest and easiest methods for me to update my website without dealing with HTML coding, saving me more time in the future updates. There are so many templates online these days the requirement of a web developer is deemed unnecessary.

However, to customize and get it to the right design requires a good eye.